Auctiva Website    Auctiva Community    Auctiva’s eBay sellers forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Inventory    Do you need the Inventory feature if you list everything in your Store?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you need the Inventory feature if you list everything in your Store?
 Login/Join 
posted
Hi,
Is there any use for the Inventory feature if I keep all of my inventory listed as eBay Store items? Store listings allow you to specify a quantity and that quantity decreases as it is sold.

I am not interested in tracking cost or suppliers. Is there any other advantage to using the Inventory feature in my case?

Thanks

Posts: 1 | Registered: November 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Apprentice
posted Hide Post
HI,
i guess if all your items being sold are sold from your store. once and if you start selling using auctions or buy it now...you will need to keep track of your inventory so that you do not sell something that is out of stock. good luck john
p.s. in order to attract buyers to your store you really do need to have some auction/and/or buy it nows

Posts: 73 | Registered: August 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post