Skip to main content

Hello all,

i have a quick question. I know inventory removes an item once it is listed and puts it back if it doesn't sell, however what happens if the item sold and is not paid for and you go through the NPB process? Does the item go back into inventory? Or do I manually put it back?

Oh and one mor thing, just starting today...when I print my package slip the font is a lot smaller...anyone else have this problem?

Thanks All
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Kallisonmk & Matt B,

Thanks for posting your question here. I realize it has been a very long time since you posted this question, but I just noticed it get bumped to the top of this section of our forum so I figured it is better to respond late than never.

Our Inventory system is not currently set up to recognize when a transaction is canceled due to an Unpaid Item Dispute so, in that case, you would need to manually add 1 to your stock quantity to reflect that purchase did not actually go through.

Our Inventory system also does not integrate directly with any software applications other than eBay, such as information governance technology. You may be able to use our Inventory system in conjunction with information governance software though.

If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our customer support team by mousing over the "Help" tab within your account and selecting the "File Support Case" option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.