Skip to main content

I signed up on Auctiva to get 1 free template for listings on e-bay. I created the template but I cannot find the html for it so I can put it in turbo lister. Where is the html or is that not do-able for putting in turbo-lister?
I listed 1 auction before I signed up with Auctiva and would like to use the template on the existing auction and for furture auctions.

The 30 day free trial has me confused as on the internet it says "free templates" I only want 1 template and possibly the scrolling picture thing for my ebay auctions but cannot afford to pay.
Did I just create a template that will not be useable after the 30 days?
Original Post
Hi debw,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. The templates available through our site are specifically designed to be used for listings posted through Auctiva, so I'm not sure our service will be of much help to you if your intention is to continue posting your items through eBay's Turbo Lister.

If you are creating a listing through the Auctiva lister page, which can be reached by mousing over the “Listings” tab and selecting the “Create New” option, you will be able to choose one of our 1800+ templates for the listing by using the big blue “Select Template” button located about half way down the page.

You can learn more about the process of creating eBay listings through Auctiva by reviewing the tutorials in the Listings section on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/tutorials.aspx

However, I suppose you could potentially use an Auctiva template in a listing you will be posting through Turbo Lister by saving (not posting) the listing after creating it through Auctiva and then using the description HTML you can generate from your Saved Listings page to recreate the listing through Turbo Lister.

Clicking the “<HTML>” link next to any saved listings in your Auctiva account will provide you with the HTML code used to generate the template and everything within it so, if you were to enter that code into the HTML version of the description editor when posting an item through Turbo Lister or another site, the listing should appear as you designed it within Auctiva.

If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.