Skip to main content

Hi jomustard,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. I am actually not aware of any technical issues that would prevent perspective buyers who are using the eBay mobile app from viewing your listings which use Auctiva templates with embedded images, so I do not expect you to encounter any such difficulties when using these features.

However, one thing to keep in mind about the eBay mobile app is that your item description (which includes the template and any embedded images) is not displayed on the main Item page. Instead, your viewers would need to click the “Description” button to view the description.

In order to make sure those who view your listings on eBay mobile see all your images, I recommend submitting your images to eBay's Gallery as well, which can be done using the “Optional eBay Gallery Images” option that is located just below the “Auctiva Image Selection” area on the Auctiva lister page.

Any images you submit using the “Optional eBay Gallery Images” option should be accessible on the main Item page when viewed through eBay mobile, so anyone viewing your items on eBay mobile should see them even if they do not click through to the description page.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab on our site and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.