Skip to main content

A friend had a 15 minute eBay call about making her listings more mobile friendly. They told her not to use templates as they take to long to load and they aren't compatible with mobile devices. I tried a listing with your plain white template and it was still not especially formatted to my android device. Can the Auctiva people design just one plain template suited to mobile? I would be happy with that.
"Out behind ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there" Rumi
Original Post
Hi Askalice,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. Although we do not have any current plans to create templates that are specifically designed for mobile devices, our intention is to keep all of our templates displaying properly on eBay mobile to the greatest extent possible.

I posted a test listing through my own account using our “Plain White” template and did not see any glaring issues when viewing the description through eBay mobile, but we would definitely be interested in looking into the display issue you encountered further.

If you are still seeing this behavior, please contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab on our site and selecting the “File Support Case” option and we will see what we are able to find out about the situation.

Please be sure to include the details of the device you are using and whether you are seeing this behavior on the eBay mobile app or mobile website in your message, along with the item number in question.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.