Skip to main content

First, I must apologize. I've been searching for an answer for way too long and now I'm frustrated and angry. I'll try to remain calm.

I went in and changed my Seller Details (the "about us" part) and I want to use it in my listings. I gave it a unique name so I could find it, but I can't.

Searching help, didn't (help that is). I've done this three times before and had problems each time. I finally wrote it down and saved it on my computer. Of course, this time, I'm using a different computer. WHY is it so hard??

Again, sorry. Rant over.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi nellydog,

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing. The instructions that Starscream provided should work if you are looking to make changes to one of your Seller Details profiles, but I am under the impression that you have already created a new Seller Details profile and just need help figuring out how to use it in your listings.

Assuming that is the case, you should be able to apply your new Seller Details profile to any listings you are creating through Auctiva by choosing it from the “Select Seller Details” drop down menu which is located just to the right of the “Select Template” button on the Auctiva lister page.

Also, if you are interested in updating the Seller Details profiles that are select in your saved listings in bulk, you should be able to do so from your Saved Listings page by selecting one or more items you would like to edit, clicking the “Find and Replace” button, choosing “Seller Details” from the “Select Field to Update” drop down menu and then proceeding as directed.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.