Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Please advise status of this. Hate to use a 2007 thread...but this apparently has been asked for since then or before??? I remember there being several recent threads on this but when I put in search this was first on list.

This has been on Feature Center for very, very, long time, and TO DO list for a very long time, long time.

Since some of the categories are now scrambled so when you put in say MENS you get womens and variety of others (this has not always been case)
this folder would let us pick and put in folder rather than muddling through all of the templates.

Yes, I realize there is a recently used area, but if you list assorted items that does not cut it.

Even nicer would be if folder was made that we could customize ourselves: Like example below
favortite MENS
favorite Womens
Favorite household
Favorite Kids
Favorite Computer electronics

Not nessarily one for each category...just some we can pull what applies to us and label our own. Maybe 8 - 10 folders.

Please advise status of this 2007 is a very long time...
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Hi lookandbuyme,

Thanks for letting us know you know that you would be interested in this option. Although this idea has been on our list of things to consider when planning future site enhancements for a long time, I am not aware of any current to add such an option.

It is still possible that we will add a feature like this to our site in the future, but I cannot provide you with a definitive answer regarding if or when we will be able to add this functionality at this time.

If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike
Thanks for response....guess this leads to the question in mind when asking this. This was included briefly in this thread also here is part mentioned in thread but did not want to hijack thread.

quote:
Since some of the categories are now scrambled so when you put in say MENS you get womens and variety of others (this has not always been case) this folder would let us pick and put in folder rather than muddling through all of the templates.

IF folders is not on drawing board, then to me it is important that below thread be addressed regarding scrambled template searches. I figured having the folders would not make this quite as big of issue. ONE or the other needs to be done...my preference...have the searches the way they use to be...with relevant items in subject line and not just random items like some are now? (i.e. the way they use to be)

https://community.auctiva.com/e...437074826#3437074826

Are the search template folders going to be fixed so we can work efficiently. Time is money and muddling through pages of non-relevant templates is waste of time.

Response on either or both threads would be great.

Thanks

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.