Skip to main content

HI- I want to dump my some, not all, of my notifications from auctiva....I DO NOT WANT TO DELETE THE FAILED ONES - column 3 as I have to go through those to check for duplicate issues.

I want to delete the lst (scheduled listings) 2nd and 4th columns.

Is there an easy way to do this...besides going and checking off 10 at a time and hand deleting them? I have over 7,000 so would love to dump them. 10 at a time will take a lifetime!

Thanks
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I have removed them ALL before...but had to remove ALL notifications in all sections.. This time I can't delete the failed ones, as I have to go through those due to an issue last night.

I bet my 80 failures last night due to AUCTIVA issue beat your too??? ARG!!! NOT a good beat! Mad

Seems like you could just click on the number and click delete zap, gone...too easy I guess.

I am hoping there is way to dump all except the failures for sure!

Hope auctiva will tell us how to do.
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Hi lookandbuyme,

No, we do not currently offer a feature that would allow you to delete ALL the messages in one section of the Notifications area within your account. At present, the only way to delete unwanted notifications from your account is to visit the desired Notifications page, check the boxes next to the ones you would like to delete and then click the “Delete Selected Events” button on the page.

The box at the top of each set of events on each page within the Notifications area is a “Select All” option so be sure to use that when appropriate to make sure you don't unnecessarily spend extra time checking the boxes next to each individual message.

-Mike
Hi lookandbuyme,

We do not currently offer a method by which you can quickly remove all the unread messages in the Notifications section within your account. The only way to remove messages from these areas is to delete them using the process I described in my previous message.

We will treat your questions in this regard as a suggestion for future consideration though. Thank you for the feedback.

-Mike
Hi lookandbuyme,

The notifications related to the Account Messages section in your account work a bit differently that those for those related to successes, warnings and failures.

Typically, simply opening those messages would cause them to be marked as read and no longer be reflected in the Account Messages count in the Notifications section along the top of your account, but this is not currently the case due to an issue preventing these messages from sticking in “read” status which we will address with a future update.

However, you could still potentially reduce your Account Messages count at this time by clicking the “View All” link in the upper right corner of the Account Messages interface and using the “Archive Selected” option on the ensuing page to archive the desired messages.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.