Skip to main content

I've previously been able to add/remove accounts if for say you decide to stop selling on one of your accounts, but open up another ebay. It appears now you can't remove any of the 2 additional accounts you added and replace them. So essentially let me get this straight.

Account A = Main Unlimited
Account B = #2
Account C = #3

I decide i wanna stop selling on B , So i make a new ebay account and want to add that account to auctiva. So i message support.. Please remove Account "A" and add "Account D" for the last 2 years i've had no problem with support doing this. So this is no longer allowed? So essentially this means to solve this solution and do the exact same thing we're asking support to do. We must do.

MAIN ACCOUNT - CANCEL

Account D - Choose unlimited
Account B - Add to unlimited
Previous Main Account now becomes an additional multi plan account.

PLease tell me why we must go thru this hassle when support could just remove and replace...
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

quote:
Originally posted by bizzy:
I've previously been able to add/remove accounts if for say you decide to stop selling on one of your accounts, but open up another ebay. It appears now you can't remove any of the 2 additional accounts you added and replace them. So essentially let me get this straight.

Account A = Main Unlimited
Account B = #2
Account C = #3

I decide i wanna stop selling on B , So i make a new ebay account and want to add that account to auctiva. So i message support.. Please remove Account "A" and add "Account D" for the last 2 years i've had no problem with support doing this. So this is no longer allowed? So essentially this means to solve this solution and do the exact same thing we're asking support to do. We must do.

MAIN ACCOUNT - CANCEL

Account D - Choose unlimited
Account B - Add to unlimited
Previous Main Account now becomes an additional multi plan account.

PLease tell me why we must go thru this hassle when support could just remove and replace...

Edit... When i first said "Remove account A" i meant remove account " B" and replace with D... Another words. Auctiva is making us close the account to only open a new account and then add the old closed account as multi user. I'm getting closer to going to --- Frown
Last edited by auctivamiked
Hi bizzy,

I'm sorry to hear about the confusion surrounding this matter.

Each request to place an account on the Multi Account is evaluated on a case by case basis but, if a seller uses multiple eBay accounts, we are generally willing to place up to 2 accounts on the Multi Account Plan is his/her primary account is subscribed to a plan that includes Unlimited listings.

Our overall intention is to allow such sellers to use up to 3 accounts (not just simultaneously) so, as you mentioned you were informed when contacting our Customer Support team with your latest request, we do not allow sellers to remove accounts from the Multi Account Plan for the purpose of placing new accounts on that plan.

If you are no longer selling through the eBay account assistance with Auctiva account B in your example, you could potentially link that account with a different eBay account by generating a new eBay token. This can be done by mousing over the “My Account” tab within the account, selecting the “eBay” option under “Settings”, clicking the “Get New Token” link and proceeding as directed.

However, if you have opened a fourth Auctiva account and you would like to post eBay listings through that account, you would need to select a suitable paid plan by mousing over the “My Account” tab within your account and selecting the “Pick a Plan” option.

We also will not assist you in circumventing these guidelines using the method you described above. I hope this clears things up.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.