Auctiva Website    Auctiva Community    Auctiva’s eBay sellers forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Articles    "Should You Export?"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Should You Export?"
 Login/Join 
Auctiva Education
Premier Poster
Picture of AuctivaEditor2
posted
You can read "Should You Export?" here. Reply to this message to discuss it.

Posts: 775 | Location: Chico, CA | Registered: April 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In due respect, but Americans never cease to amaze me when it comes to selling beyond their own borders.

Many of our competitors only ship within the USA, which is a great promotional tool for us and drives quite a bit of traffic our way.

Actually, under our buying accounts, I love to snipe USA only auctions as I invariably get a good deal, especially these days with the American consumer showing buying restraint.

A full 97% of our business is for sales outside of our country (Canada), whereas outside of North America accounts for over 50%.

More INR's and lower DSR's are utter myths. We have a FB score of 5,000, 100% satisfaction and DSR's of 5.0/5.0/4.9/4.9.

Whoever does not sell internationally misses out on at least 95% sales potential. Fair enough if one chooses that route; just don't complain that "business is bad" because I have no sympathy for such Smile

Bernie

Posts: 8 | Registered: March 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post