Auctiva Website    Auctiva Community    Auctiva’s eBay sellers forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Articles    "Profile: Making Ends Meet"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Profile: Making Ends Meet"
 Login/Join 
Auctiva Education
Premier Poster
Picture of AuctivaEditor2
posted
You can read "Profile: Making Ends Meet" here. Reply to this message to discuss it.

Posts: 775 | Location: Chico, CA | Registered: April 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Apprentice
Picture of Urban Picasso
posted Hide Post
Nice article. I've struggled with some of the same problems with ebay. No paying bidders etc. I've used Auctiva for soem time now but i don't Understand how the Lady was saving 90 percent using Auctiva? Wow What did I miss?

You can check out my original Abstract Paintings that i Sell Out of my eBay and Auctiva Stores.

http://stores.ebay.com/urban-picasso-art

Cheers

Posts: 75 | Location: Juice County CA | Registered: November 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Apprentice
Picture of California_Dreamin'
posted Hide Post
Picasso--nice art!

I think the lady in this article was referring to how much money you save listing with Auctiva in regards to the templates, images, supersized images, etc....it really is a huge savings!

For example, let's say you were selling an item auction-style with a starting bid of .99 on ebay directly (no Auctiva) and you had 10 photos that you wanted in your listing. You would have to pay:

.15 listing fee
1.00 for additional photos (using eBay's "picture pack")
.10 template fee
.10 scheduled launch time fee

= $1.35 to list directly on ebay

That same listing would cost only .15 if you listed with Auctiva because you get so much for free (images, template, scheduled launch time.)

I hope that helps Wink

Posts: 89 | Location: midwest | Registered: October 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Apprentice
Picture of Urban Picasso
posted Hide Post
California Dreaming thank you for the run down. All this time and i never new you could schedual listings for free using auctiva.

Thanks for the 411, and thanks for the lovely comment on my work!

Urban Picasso
http://stores.ebay.com/urban-picasso-art

Posts: 75 | Location: Juice County CA | Registered: November 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post