Auctiva Website    Auctiva Community    Auctiva’s eBay sellers forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Articles    "Their Loss Is Your Gain"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Their Loss Is Your Gain"
 Login/Join 
Auctiva Education
Premier Poster
Picture of AuctivaEditor2
posted
You can read "Their Loss Is Your Gain" here. Reply to this message to discuss it.

Posts: 775 | Location: Chico, CA | Registered: April 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd like to begin these types of auction/business liquidation purchases...Where can I look for them?

Posts: 1 | Registered: January 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rookie
posted Hide Post
I would recommend that buyers going to these auctions look at an entire lot. Often times an auction house will sell 'table' lots, items they do not consider worthy of individual bids. But, no one can know everything. A month ago we picked up two valuable original Goya prints and an original oil on a table of 'junque' for pennies, while the individual art pieces being auctioned were just decorative art. The auction staff just did not know what they were looking at.

Posts: 15 | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post