Auctiva Website    Auctiva Community    Auctiva’s eBay sellers forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Image Hosting    Compatibility issues uploading with Firefox?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Compatibility issues uploading with Firefox?
 Login/Join 
posted
I have been having issues uploading images using the Auctiva Uploader on Firefox (latest 3.5.2). When I open the uploader page, it doesn't finish loading all the way (yet the page is finished loading) and I can't add images. When I switch over to Safari, I am able to upload without any issues.

Is anyone else having issues uploading with Firefox? I'm wondering if it's an incompatibility between Firefox and/or Auctiva and Java.

Any suggestions would be totally helpful. Safari isn't my browser of choice, and it's been a hassle to remember to open it before uploading.

Thanks!

Posts: 2 | Registered: August 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rookie
posted Hide Post
It is not the browser xp doesn't work either and it's the largest in use,it is a screw up with Auctiva ,file a sopport request we are all haveing issues and Auctiva is not fixing the problem as expected get on there a,,,,,, and also read all the past post everyone is haveing problems and all the users should stay on them untill they fix it.I filed a complaint with rip off.com and everyone should after all why pay for a service that doesn't do as expected?

Posts: 20 | Location: difran38@gmail.com | Registered: August 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Elite
Picture of Danno
posted Hide Post
Hi,

Safari has Java integrated by Apple as part of the browser's install, but Firefox browser would require you to install Java.

http://www.java.com

Make sure you check the Tools - Options on the Firefox toolbar for Java enabled.

Danno

"Life is pain. Anyone who says differently isn't paying eBay and PayPal Seller fees."

Posts: 2476 | Location: Columbus, Ohio, USA | Registered: February 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Java was (and still is) installed and enabled. I'm still having issues using Firefox- and no surprise, Safari is working just fine. I hope Auctiva takes notice that many users are migrating away from IE to other browsers, and fixes the compatibility issues.

Has anyone had luck using Chrome?

Posts: 2 | Registered: August 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post