Skip to main content

I have been having issues uploading images using the Auctiva Uploader on Firefox (latest 3.5.2). When I open the uploader page, it doesn't finish loading all the way (yet the page is finished loading) and I can't add images. When I switch over to Safari, I am able to upload without any issues.

Is anyone else having issues uploading with Firefox? I'm wondering if it's an incompatibility between Firefox and/or Auctiva and Java.

Any suggestions would be totally helpful. Safari isn't my browser of choice, and it's been a hassle to remember to open it before uploading.

Thanks!
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

It is not the browser xp doesn't work either and it's the largest in use,it is a screw up with Auctiva ,file a sopport request we are all haveing issues and Auctiva is not fixing the problem as expected get on there a,,,,,, and also read all the past post everyone is haveing problems and all the users should stay on them untill they fix it.I filed a complaint with rip off.com and everyone should after all why pay for a service that doesn't do as expected?

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.