Skip to main content

I'm writing to share my frustration with your new photo viewer format for our eBay listing pictures. IMHO, it's a train wreck. The photos do not display properly on both a PC and phone, photos are not displayed in order once you select one, the NEXT arrows are intrusive and impossible to move (especially frustrating on a smart phone) and the page itself is too busy with boxes and frames, further complicating things. Seems to me that after all these years, you can't provide us with a simple photo viewer, whose main purpose is to feature OUR photos, not the skills of the designer or noise from the website hosting them. Very unhappy camper here. Mad
Original Post
Hello kingofging -

We are not aware of any issues with the supersize images page from listings so it is unclear what may be occurring for you, as the page appears to be operating correctly at this time.

As you have encountered significant difficulty it would assist us to have more of the details of what and the specifics of where you are encountering such trouble. Please file a support case with us from under the Help tab of the site (which does not require log in) letting us know the systems where you are running into this as well as a few sample listings of where the behavior described is most predominant and we'll be happy to look into this for you.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.