Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello Bethofvt -

When you have completed your upload, are you then checking the Image Management area of your account to ensure whether or not the images have uploaded to your account? It may be a result of your account settings if you are having difficulty adding the images to listings but the images are actually uploading to your account. In order to be sure of what may be occurring for you, we would need to look in to your account specifically, and check the settings - and do some troubleshooting if the images are not being uploaded at all. In this case, I suggest that you file a support case from under the Help tab of your account letting us know what occurs when you try using the uploader as well as what browser and Operating System you use and we'll be happy to help sort it out.

- Craig
I just attempted to upload a picture & it's not working. It seems to upload like usual but when I click on "select image" it shows a black outline square with a torn page icon in the middle of the square. When I right click & choose "show image" this is what appears: This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below:
<Error><Code>NoSuchKey</Code><Message>The specified key does not exist.</Message><Key>imgdata/5/0/9/2/7/9/webimg/830024046_th.jpg</Key><RequestId>968AC07780E6AF86</RequestId><HostId>StJhpqGGH6hbDGd69TP+zPtE+ERF/61c8MO7lGsQgLPxuS/npc7u5NrjWsc7wfd1fShcnYZCvDc=</HostId></Error>
I tried to upload three different pictures. None worked. Please help. I want to list more stuff. It was working perfectly fine the other day. I'm using Firefox version 37.0.2
Hello Vina -

I am not aware of any issues with our uploader that could provide such a message as you have described and we have no indicators of a widespread issue with the uploader.

We did have a minor technical issue earlier today that has since been resolved and it may be possible that the issue you report had some relationship with that. I suggest that you clear the cache of your browser and then log back in to your account prior to trying again. Should you encounter further difficulty with the uploader, please let us know in a support case so we can get the specifics of the system you are using as well as the difficulty you are encountering so we can look into it further.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.