Skip to main content

We have deleted the photos from our auctiva folder even it is active. We still see it from my active listing. What could we do to delete it?
We tried to delete it from the eBay revise page but the browser page closed automatically when we highlight and press "delete" button.

We would appreciate if you suggest any other way to do so. It means a lot to us. Thanks.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello grandgift_hk,

If you have deleted images from your image management page this would eliminate those images from appearing on your eBay listings in the body of the description. However, your header image (and if you use the optional eBay gallery images) is stored by eBay once the listing has been submit and to change or remove one of those images you would need to do so via your eBay account. If you are encountering difficulty on the eBay side, please contact eBay support for assistance.

Should you have trouble removing an image from within your Auctiva account, please feel free to file a support case from under the Help tab of the site and we'll be happy to assist you.

- Craig
Hello grandgift_hk,

It is difficult to say without seeing the specific listings and the image management area of your account what could be occurring, as what occurs can depend on how you have created the listings.

As you note that you have already filed a support case, I can only suggest that you continue with that support case so that we are reviewing the specific listings from within your account where you have encountered difficulty.

Please be aware that we respond to support cases in the order that they arrive, so if you have not yet heard back from us, I am sure you will soon.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.