Skip to main content

Is anyone else having this problem? You may need to check your listings. When I check my saved or new listing everything looks fine and I am ready to post it. But when I go to Preview it and click to Supersize my listing shows the same duplicated pictures twice. So if I put 8 pictures in my listing, it shows 16 when I go to preview how it will actually look.

So I decided to check on some of my active listings on Ebay and noticed the same thing happening with those listings as well. Why should a buyer have to see so many of the same numerous photos.

I put in a support ticket a day ago to get this annoying problem fixed, but I have not gotten an answer for a technical fix solution. So I am now still waiting before I put up more listings and of course I am losing money waiting and have no idea how long this will take.

Check your listings to see if you also are having the same issue and maybe tech support will get moving to fix this.

Louis Feraud
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello JazzyGil99 -

Our engineers are aware of the issue where the thumbnail images on the Supersize images page are appearing doubled and are seeking a solution. At this time, I have no ETA on when the solution will become available, but I will update this thread as soon as we have more information.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

- Craig
Hello sassy's collections -

The issue with the thumbnails duplicating on the supersize page is currently under investigation by our engineers and does affect the listings live on eBay, but I have no ETA at this time for when the issue will be resolved. As noted, I will update this thread as soon as more information becomes available.

As for the issue with the Custom Item Specifics, this issue is only affecting the preview page and our engineers are seeking a solution. I will also update this thread as soon as more information becomes available.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.