Skip to main content

I just turned of AdBlock plus on my browser while troubleshooting something and was checking one of my listings only to find two very large ads on my Auctiva hosted images. I am a paid customer and have been for many years now. Is this something that somehow wasn't "turned off" when I upgraded my free account many moons ago to the paid $9.99/month plan? Surely ads are not supposed to be placed on a paid customer's listing in a day and age where I can upload to Imgur for free at higher resolution and no ads. Anyone else having this problem?

Original Post
Hello striker1211 -

I'm sorry to hear about your frustration with the ads that now appear when shoppers click on your Auctiva-hosted images. The ads help us generate extra revenue so we can keep our prices low. Unfortunately, at this time, there are no options available to opt out of the ads.

Other listing services have raised their fees over the years. We have not. And we didn't want to start now. We know you work hard for your money, and we want you to keep as much of it as possible. So, instead of raising fees to increase our revenue, we opted to add these ads. We hope you understand.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.