Auctiva Website    Auctiva Community    Auctiva’s eBay sellers forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Image Hosting    Delete picture from activa listing?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Delete picture from activa listing?
 Login/Join 
posted
Hi, By mistake I added a picture to an auction that I shouldn't have. There is a bid on the listing so I can't revise the normal way. It was suggested on another board that I delete the picture from Auctiva and it wouldn't show on the auction. I tried that but the picture is still showing up even though I deleted from Auctiva. Can anyone help me?
Thank you.

Posts: 4 | Registered: July 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When I deleted the picture I just did it through manage images.I just followed the link though that is posted as the properties in the auction and it's a different URL. I guess that's where I need to delete it, does anyone know how to do that?

Posts: 4 | Registered: July 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Elite
Picture of member_8880
posted Hide Post
If you have a bid you cannot delete a picture. You can only add to the description.

So 2 possible solutions...either add to the description & let folks know the pic doesn't belong there (but people watching your listing probably won't look at the whole thing again before they bid) & email your bidder and tell them..
OR go to ebay's Site Map (top right) and end the listing and start all over. CANCEL the bid first and let the bidder know what happened.

I would end the listing to prevent problems before they start.

http://www.bigcrumbs.com/crumb...?r=chicky8880&s=1741

Posts: 2913 | Location: ChiTown | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post