Skip to main content

I was wondering if there was a way to delete pictures when you delete a listing. It would be nice if when I deleted a listing all associated pictures with that listing would be deleted automatically also. If there's a way already I would really like to know how and if not there should be. This would save me loads of time.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi crezlag80,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. We actually do offer a feature like the one you described on the new version of the Saved Listings page that we have been working on recently and you can reach that page by clicking the “Try out our new and improved Saved Listings page!" link near the top of the standard Saved Listings page.

If you use the “Delete” button to remove one or more listings from the new Saved Listings page, you should be presented with an option called “Also delete images associated with these ads” in the confirmation window that you can check if you would like to delete the images in the listing(s) as well.

We are currently planning on making the new version of the Saved Listings page the default version of that page with a future site update but, for now, it will require an extra click to get there from the standard version of that page.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our customer support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike
Wouldn't it be great if auctiva had it so when you file the listing in a folder all of the photos for that item you used go into same folder.

example, you have womens capris and you file the saved listing in womens pants/shorts/capri folder all of the photos you used go into that folder too in the images file.

I would love this because I rarely delete photos as I often find same item again. I usually put the SAVED LISTING in a SOLD FOLDER and then go in and file the images in a SOLD Folder also. This would cut down on a lot of back & forth.

It would be time saver for EVERYONE who files their items in saved listing and images.

Auctiva, any chance of getting that? Thanks

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.