Skip to main content

Hi,

Sometimes the Auctiva response time is great, and at other times it's not.

It would be helpful if there was a way to determine how much workload was hitting the Auctiva servers (or how many users are online) so we can know to just try at a later time.

Could someone indicate the typical peak usage days/times so I could plan accordingly. It's just too frustrating to wait 2-3 minutes simply to schedule a listing.

Just provide some kind of indicator as to the amount of traffic on Auctiva so we know that it's currently pointless to write a lot of listings.

Thanks, Bill.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Glad to know I am not only one with slowness issues....I have sent tracerts, others have as well about this problem.
So far no drastic change...

Perhaps more servers would be a great solution???

But right, maybe an thermometer to show how hot it is as sign of busy...OR speedometer. Smile

Do not dare try to list on a free or reduce listing day...unless you enjoy beating your head against the wall.

This has NOT always been this way!!

Thanks for posting so I do not think I am only one with problem.
Last edited by lookandbuyme
Thanks for the reply and for the advice of avoiding free listing days. Your idea of a gauge like a thermometer or speedometer is exactly what I meant.

I've only used it for a few months, and Auctiva is a pretty good tool, but if the point is to save time with the one-page lister, then there's a number of things that need to be stream-lined. You would think with ebay offering 12 free pics now, that the Auctiva team would get very focused on retaining users and eliminating the pointless hassles and slow-downs.

Thanks,
I guess I needed to vent a bit.
Problem with slowness issues to me is you spend a lot of time head scratching (OR pulling your hair out), you write support, clear cookies, cache, you restart computer, log in with different browsers. Reset Modem, do speed test, Call cable company and give them a piece of your mind. (though other sites are fine). I have even bought new router hoping to resolve, it is on off, hit or miss.

You finally realize this has nothing to do with your end which is even more frustrating after wasting all of that time.

Just my thought and yes, sometimes venting saves you!

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.