Auctiva Website    Auctiva Community    Auctiva’s eBay sellers forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Suggestions    Is auctiva down today or what?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is auctiva down today or what?
 Login/Join 
Rookie
posted
Hey, is anyone else having trouble viewing their images? I checked my listings on ebay, nothing is showing up from auctiva.

Posts: 18 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good question! I can't get anything to load and time means money. I might start looking for another service since this has been happening all day! Grrrr!

Posts: 9 | Registered: July 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rookie
posted Hide Post
I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE WEEKEND AND SHOULD HAVE SOLD ALL!!! BUT NO IMAGES SO NOTHING SOLD!!! WHAT IS GOING ON NOW???

Posts: 11 | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
MAJOR OUTAGE
causing problems for me too....

Posts: 7 | Registered: February 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rookie
posted Hide Post
I tell ya, I love Auctiva, but between this and ebay's fees.....

Apprentice
posted Hide Post
SOMEONE AT AUCTIVA- Please do not tout "Reliability" on you home page. We all know this is far from the truth. Please be honest with your users/ customers. THANK YOU.

Posts: 45 | Registered: March 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Apprentice
Picture of Aunt Veronica
posted Hide Post
One of the most frustrating things for me when the site is slow is the fact that I type very rapid and the site can't keep up with my fingers...so, I have to keep going back over and over again to place letters in words because of the speed. I love this site. It is one of the best things that has happened to my auctions but it is so very frustrating when I can take a nap while listing. Frown

Posts: 67 | Location: Michigan | Registered: August 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CROPMOMMY1:
Good question! I can't get anything to load and time means money. I might start looking for another service since this has been happening all day! Grrrr!

Posts: 4 | Location: PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, sorry...obviously new here. Have you been able to post yet? I have been having problems since Friday evening. Tried to post at 10:00 last night and today it says something like timed out. Thanks!

Posts: 4 | Location: PA | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rookie
posted Hide Post
Mad Seems something is always wrong with the pics loading. Today (with auctions closing later not to mention yesterday) NO PHOTOS appearing STILL.
I've been trying out Inkfrog -- will definately have to start using it more. Auctiva has great features, When they are working. When they are not working, time and money are lost. Better days ahead!

Posts: 11 | Registered: April 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rookie
posted Hide Post
I love Auctiva, so I am hoping that they can get these bugs worked out for Phase 2. Looking forward to what their storefront will look like.

Picture of McMerchants
posted Hide Post
I just started a few days ago with Auctiva, and after spending an entire day listing items I ended up having to re-list them the next day because there system was down. Auctiva fixed the problem, but I wonder how often this happens. You know the old saying "you get what you pay for" well maybe Auctiva should consider charging a small monthly fee for their services. We might not have any issues, I'm sure it costs a great deal of money to keep this site up and running. I wouldn't have a problem paying a small amount each month for their services. Just a thought

"You do not get respect.. You earn respect"

Posts: 7 | Registered: September 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of eGlobal Auction
posted Hide Post
I have about had it up to HERE....Sunday auctions didn't post today I have about 20 listing and it is SLOW ...and I have cable modem....come on - great idea - great templates - great photos - you got to get it together! I can't afford to waste time relising - uploading waiting time is money and I am in the hole!

Posts: 4 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post