Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi webuyit2,

Thanks for checking in with us about this. Although we do intend to update our USPS shipping label service to support the creation of Parcel Select shipping labels with a future site update, I am unable to
provide you with a specific date on which this option will be available at this time.

At this point, I expect that we will most likely be able to offer Parcel Select shipping labels at some point this spring and I will update this thread again to let you know when the feature has been added or any other important details become available.

If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike
Hi Community,

I am pleased to report that we have just updated our site to support the purchase of USPS Parcel Select shipping labels. As a result, you should now be able to find that option in the "Shipping Service" drop down menu when purchasing shipping labels from the eBay Sales page within your Auctiva account.

If you encounter any difficulties when using this new option, please contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the "Help" tab and selecting the "File Support Case" option and we will do our best to assist you.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.