Skip to main content

I'm seeing red right now. I've been purchasing insurance through Auctiva for quite some time and have never had to file a claim before. Why should my distraught buyer have to take the item to a shop to determine whether or not an item is repairable? The pictures provided should be proof enough. I sold a crystal chandelier to a couple who'd planned to use it at their wedding. I'm sure they have enough on their minds without having to take something to a repair shop.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello All -

Unfortunately, we do not have any control over the requirements that Shipsurance may have regarding information during the claims process. They are the underwriter of the insurance, and we merely offer the insurance that they offer, but are otherwise unrelated to Shipsurance.

If you have questions or issues with a claim or with Shipsurance, I can only suggest that you contact them directly to attempt to resolve the issue. The website offers Live Chat on the main page of http://www.shipsurance.com, and they have a contact number available on the page as well.

Apologies for any difficulties with the claims process!

- Craig
All well and good, but the name Auctiva is linked to ShipSurance, and you promote ShipSurance all over the place. Perhaps it's time for you to evaluate why you would want to be linked in any way, shape, or form to a an insurance company with such nefarious business practices.

quote:
Originally posted by Auctiva Craig:
Hello All -

Unfortunately, we do not have any control over the requirements that Shipsurance may have regarding information during the claims process. They are the underwriter of the insurance, and we merely offer the insurance that they offer, but are otherwise unrelated to Shipsurance.

If you have questions or issues with a claim or with Shipsurance, I can only suggest that you contact them directly to attempt to resolve the issue. The website offers Live Chat on the main page of http://www.shipsurance.com, and they have a contact number available on the page as well.

Apologies for any difficulties with the claims process!

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.