Skip to main content

We usually give our customers a couple choices for shipping, and for a long time, I've printed out the packing slip in order to pull inventory and record actual weight and package measurements, and use that to prepare my shipping labels. The packing slips have always showed which method of payment the customer picked. Now, it's just coming up as "null".

I can't tell if this is something we are doing on our end, or if you've changed something, but either way, it's kind of bugging me! Smile

Can you please help me out with this?

Thanks.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi webuyit2,

Thanks for helping to bring this to our attention. The behavior you have described is occurring due to a known issue which we are working to address with a future update to our site. I am uncertain when we will be able to resolve this issue at the moment, but I will follow up with you again through this thread once the issue has been addressed or any other related information becomes available.

We apologize for any inconveniences this issue may be causing.

-Mike
So ... there's nothing anywhere on Auctiva at this point that would tell me which shipping method my customer has chosen?

If that's the case, it's more than a little inconvenience. It doesn't show up on the shipping label screen either. I just get a "select" box.

So I just have to guess what shipping they've chosen and paid for?

I can't be the only one who offers shipping choices ... what am I missing here?
Hi webuyit2,

I am pleased to report that we have just released an update intended to resolve this issue, so you should now be able to see which shipping service each of your buyers selected from your Auctiva Transactions page once again.

If you encounter any further difficulties of this nature, please contact our Customer Support team directly from under the "Help" tab and we will look into things further.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.