Skip to main content

I've always been buying and printing my postage via Auctiva. Today, for whatever reason, I generated a label thru eBay/Paypal. eBay told me the label would cost $5.61. Just for grins, I went over to Auctiva to see what that same label would cost, and Auctiva responded with $5.78.

Does Auctiva profit from the postage we purchase?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi PhilthyCollins,

I cannot give you a definitive answer as to why the shipping quote you received from Auctiva for the item in question was greater than the one you received from eBay, but I have heard that eBay offers postage discounts to certain sellers so perhaps the rate you were quoted by eBay reflects some sort of discount.

The rates associated with shipping labels purchased through our site are set by our provider and, although they should generally be competitive with other online USPS shipping providers, I would not think to discourage you from using the service that provides you with the best rate.

If you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the "Help" tab within your account and selecting the "File Support Case" option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.