Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi trinkets,

Thanks for checking in with us about this. We are currently planning to update our software to support the use of the Global Shipping Program for sellers who have opted in, but I am unable to provide a specific estimate of when we will be able to support this option at the moment.

However, I will update this thread again to let you know when any additional information on this topic becomes available.

If you need any further assistance with your account in the mean time, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and clicking the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike
Hi Community,

I am pleased to report that we have just made a change to our site that should make the Global Shipping Program option show up in the Shipping Tools section of the Auctiva lister page for sellers who have opted into the program through eBay.

Assuming you have already opted into the Global Shipping Program directly through your eBay account, all you should need to do to get this option to show up within your Auctiva account at this point is generate a new token.

You can generate a new token from within your Auctiva account by mousing over the My Account tab, selecting the "eBay" option under Settings, clicking the "Get New Token" link on the ensuing page and then proceed as directed.

If you are still unable to see the Global Shipping Program option within your account after doing so, please contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.