Skip to main content

Hi Community,

Our 12+ years of experience helping eBay sellers has driven home the fact that great looking templates are a great tool for sellers. They make your eBay listings look better and sell better.

We are pleased to announce that as a benefit of our partnership with AuctionBoutiques.com we are making available a selected assortment of Auction Boutique’s most attractive and popular templates for use by all Auctiva paid listing plan customers. These Auction Boutique templates include basic, decorative, and playful styles and are available now, fully tested and ready to use in the Auctiva Template Gallery. There is no additional fee for their use.

To preview these templates, simply click here to access our Auctiva Template Gallery.

You can find these templates in the ‘From AuctionBoutiques’ template category. Check out Shabby Blue Chic, Lil’ Fairy, and Black and Tan, as well as other cool titles.

Happy Listing
Auctiva Tony M. Sr. Product Manager, Auctiva.com
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I noticed these late last night and thought they were AWESOME. I particularly LOVE the black and white dot as it is a nice change from using the IT It it one I usually use.

Would love to see that one in a couple of other colors also. Maybe a navy blue as it is hard to find navy blue templates that are a true navy that look really good. Orange would be nice too .. bright orange, like an orange (not peach), bright green, bright yellow. . . . should I go on???

Like to colorful DOTS too. . . cute!

Good job, can't wait to use them.
I can no longer find the Black Boxes Template in Auctiva. I presume this is why all my hundreds of saved listings have lost their templates?

META:
DISPLAY NAME: Black Boxes
FILE NAME: blackbox
CATEGORIES: Basic Designs
COLORS: black, grey
KEYWORDS: black

I have over 100 active listings with this template and want to continue this template/look in my listings.

The old Black Boxes template had Black, Grey, Orange & White. The replacement Black Boxes has just Black & White.

When I make new listings I load a saved listing edit it and save as new, now I have to add loading a new template and seller profiles, etc before I can save as new. I don't need the extra hassle.

Can I have it back please?!? And restore it as the default template to all my hundreds of saved listings.
Hi Peter,

The issue you have described with the "Black Box" template has been resolved so you should now see that template selected in your saved listings it had gone missing from once again. It appears to have been accidentally removed from our system during our last template update.

Thanks for helping to bring this issue to our attention.

-Mike
quote:
Originally posted by lookandbuyme:
I noticed these late last night and thought they were AWESOME. I particularly LOVE the black and white dot as it is a nice change from using the IT It it one I usually use.

Would love to see that one in a couple of other colors also. Maybe a navy blue as it is hard to find navy blue templates that are a true navy that look really good. Orange would be nice too .. bright orange, like an orange (not peach), bright green, bright yellow. . . . should I go on???

Like to colorful DOTS too. . . cute!

Good job, can't wait to use them.
We're glad you like them, and we appreciate the suggestions.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.