Skip to main content

Hi Community,

We have been receiving a number of reports from customers indicating that their listings have not been successfully posting to eBay. Our engineering team has investigated this issue and found that this has been occurring because eBay recently stopped responding to all of our requests top submit listings to their site on behalf of our customers.

We're going to have to try getting in touch with eBay to see what is going on with respect to this situation and I will update this thread as soon as I have some additional information to share.

We apologize for any inconveniences this issue is causing. Thanks for bearing with us as we pursue a solution to this problem.

-Mike
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

Update - We were able to touch base with eBay about this situation and the posting failures we are seeing from our site are apparently related to a technical issue on their end that is causing some users to be unable to sign in to eBay and Paypal as well, which they have posted about on the following thread of their announcements board: http://www2.ebay.com/aw/announce.shtml

Ebay will likely update that thread to indicate the issue has been resolved once they have a solution in place but I will continue to monitor the situation and post further updates to this thread as additional information becomes available as well.

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - Ebay has just reported that they have resolved the issue that was causing this problem and, as a result, listings that are submitted through Auctiva are being posted successfully once again! If you had any listings that failed while this problem was ongoing and for which the "Not Posted in Time" error was returned, you should now be able to post them successfully by retrying.

If you have any other questions regarding your Auctiva account, please feel free to contact our customer support team using the form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.