Skip to main content

Hi Community,

We will be conducting an update of the Auctiva website on the morning of Wednesday, 3/24/2010 that will involve some brief site down time. As a result of this update, the Auctiva site is expected to be unavailable from approximately 8:00 AM PT to 8:30 AM PT. I will update this thread if there are any changes to this schedule or if any technical issues arise as a result of the update.

If you have any questions regarding your Auctiva account, please feel free to contact our customer support team using the form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

Update - Our site update this morning is taking a little bit longer than anticipated and the Auctiva website is still unavailable, but we should have everything back online soon. At this point, we anticipate that the Auctiva website will be available once again within approximately 20 minutes.

Thank you very much for your patience.

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - The site update that we have been conducting this morning is nearing completion and the Auctiva website should be available once again soon. I will post again to this thread once the Auctiva site is available once again or if we encounter any other obstacles that prevent us from bringing it back up shortly.

If any major technical problems arise as a result of this site update, I will also keep you posted about those through this thread.

-Mike
Hi Community,

We have become aware of a few technical problems that have popped up as a result of our site update this morning, which are listed below. Our engineering team is working on correcting these issues and we will have them resolved as soon as possible.

1) The "store item" format has been removed from the eBay.com (US) listing creation page prematurely.
2) Auctiva stores are not loading and are directing viewers to a page that says it cannot be found

I will post further updates on these issues to this thread as additional information becomes available. I will also keep this thread updated with any other technical problems we may become aware of.

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - We have just pushed out some changes that have corrected the two issues mentioned above, so Auctiva stores should now be loading once again and the "store item" sale type should be selectable once again on the Auctiva listing creation page for the eBay.com (US) site.

Saved listings that were previously stored with the "store item" format selected will now reflect the "fixed price" format instead due to the changes made earlier this morning. We are looking into what would be required to change those back until eBay does away with the store format in a week, but we're not sure if we'll be able to do that yet.

I will update this thread with additional details if I learn that we will be able to get those changed back to "store item" format.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.