Skip to main content

Hi Community,

We are currently experiencing a technical issue in the midst of the site update we are conducting that is causing many users to receive generic error messages when attempting to post listings through Auctiva. Our engineering team is working to get this issue resolved as soon as possible and we expect to have it fixed within 15-20 minutes.

I will post further updates on this situation to this thread as additional information becomes available. Thanks for understanding!

-Mike
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Community,

Update - We are also receiving reports that some users are receiving a generic error message when trying to access the Saved Listings pages or select listing categories within their accounts, and our engineering team is working to get that issue resolved as soon as possible too. I will post further updates on all of these issues to this thread as additional information becomes available.

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - I just spoke to our engineering team regarding this matter and it sounds like they are getting close to reaching a resolution to these issues, but I don't have a good enough idea when it will be fully resolved to provide a concrete ETA at the moment.

I will post again to this thread when a fix for these issues has been implemented or when I have a better idea when these problems will be resolved.

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - I just heard back from our engineering team regarding these issues and am pleased to report that the problem that was causing customers to receive generic error messages when trying to access their listing pages or select categories should now be resolved.

We are in the process of implementing a fix for the problem that has been causing users to receive error messages when trying to post listings, and I will post again to this thread as soon as I have verified that fix is in place.

If you continue to experience any problems that I have reported should be resolved on this thread, please let us know by contacting our customer support team using the web form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike
Hi Community,

Update - I just heard from our engineering team regarding this matter and am pleased to report that the issue that was causing some customers to receive error messages when attempting to post their listings should now be resolved. If you continue to have trouble posting your listings, please let us know by contacting our customer support team.

-Mike
Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.