Auctiva Website    Auctiva Community    Auctiva’s eBay sellers forum  Hop To Forum Categories  News    Custom Item Specifics Issue - Resolution Complete
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Custom Item Specifics Issue - Resolution Complete
 Login/Join 
Product Manager
Whiz
posted
Hello everyone,

We've encountered an issue in the Custom Item Specifics portion of the lister page for some categories. We have identified the cause of the issue and are actively working on a fix. We expect to have this resolved today so I'll be sure to post again here, with an update once I get confirmation it has been fixed.

We're terribly sorry for the inconvenience this has caused and appreciate your patience as we work to fix this.

Sincerely,
Natasha

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Auctiva Natasha,

Product Manager

Posts: 131 | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Product Manager
Whiz
posted Hide Post
Hello Auctiva Community,

I'd like to let you all know we have now resolved the Custom Item Specifics issue. All categories will now return the required Custom Item Specifics fields.

We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused but want to thank you all for your patience while we worked to fix this.

Sincerely,
Natasha

Product Manager

Posts: 131 | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post