Skip to main content

Hi Claudette+,

In order to check whether you currently have a valid token linking your Auctiva account to your eBay account, just mouse over the "My Account" tab within your Auctiva account and select the "eBay" option under "Settings". You will see a section called "Token Status" on the ensuing page that will indicate whether your token is valid.

As I mentioned when I replied to your previous thread with this topic, you currently do have a valid token and I am able to see 16 of your active listings in your scrolling gallery when I view your eBay listings so something unusual is happening on your end if you are unable to see the same thing.

If you are still experiencing this problem, the first thing I recommend trying that may resolve the problem is to clear your browser cache and then close and re-open your web browser.

If you still cannot see any items in your gallery after doing so, please contact our customer support team by mousing over the “Help” tab within your account and selecting the “File Support Case” option and we will be happy to continue working with you on this.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.