Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi QUIVERTREE,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. We have noticed that the scrolling gallery may fail to load intermittently in Google Chrome since the latest update to that browser so, assuming you are using the Chrome browser when you seen this behavior, I believe you must be encountering this new issue.

Our technical team is currently researching when we may be able to do to resolve the issue and we will get a solution in place as soon as possible. I'll follow up with you again through this thread to let you know when the issue has been addressed or any other important details become available.

If you are not using the Chrome browser when you see this behavior, or if you need any further assistance with your account, please feel free to contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the “Help” tab on our site and selecting the “File Support Case” option.

-Mike
Hi QUIVERTREE,

I am pleased to report that this issue should no longer be occurring since the latest update to Google Chrome (Version 27.0.1453.116 m) was released.

If you notice any remaining issues of this nature, please contact our Customer Support team by mousing over the "Help" tab within your account and selecting the "File Support Case" option and we will be happy to continue working with you.

-Mike
I have filed support case after support case regarding store window not showing items. This issues never goes away and is getting old. I was told that when I change the photo or when no photo shows at at all I have to file a support case which I often do. Yesterday I was told it was reset and my item should show within 4 hour (annoying enough) It is now the next day - a good 10 or more hours have past and still no photo. The frame is blank.

Yes - this is what I am paying for, too. How about fixing this issue once and for all? I have been using auctiva for many years and it has always had this problem though not as often as lately. Please take care of this ASAP.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.