Skip to main content

Hi bagthisuk,

Thanks for contributing to our forum. I just reviewed your account and confirmed that it is properly configured to add the scrolling gallery to your listings automatically so, as long as that setting remains unchanged, our system should add the scrolling gallery to each new eBay listing you post regardless of which template you are using.

I was able to locate one of your active listings which does not currently contain the scrolling gallery and found that the description was revised since the scrolling gallery was added, so it appears that the revision process you used (at least for this listing) led to the removal of the scrolling gallery.

If you have been changing the templates in your active listings by deleting the existing description HTML of your items from the description editor on the eBay Revise your Item form and replacing it with new description HTML, it is expected that the scrolling gallery would be removed unless the scrolling gallery code was included with the new HTML.

In any event, we can potentially run a command to add the scrolling gallery to your listings which do not already contain one if you would like, and I believe that should take care of the problem unless there is something else unusual going on.

If you would like to give this a shot, please file a support request to let us know from under the “Help” tab within your account and we will be happy to do so. Of course, we can look into the situation further if necessary as well.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.