Skip to main content

I am just wondering $ sign is displayed when creating commission structures for consignees and I am selling things in pounds, UK. Will the commission be calculated in Pounds automatically or auctivia will convert commission $ variables in to pound according to the latest exchange rate. Bit confused!!! please help
Original Post
Hi Alan,

Good question - I'm actually not quite sure about this. I believe that, if you were to use a commission plan with a flat rate dollar amount when selling items in GBP, the amount your entered in the "Fixed($)" field would be assessed in GBP without any conversion. For example, if you entered $5.00 in that field, GBP 5.00 would actually be charged.

I'm going to see if I can get an answer to this from our engineering team and I'll update this thread when I hear back from them. Regardless, it would be good if we could specifically support multiple currencies or at least add a note to the commission plan page describing how this works.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer support team using the web form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.