Skip to main content

I noticed a new feature that has been implemented where hovering over certain parts of the listing template pop up with a little window showing hints and tips or explanations as to what each field does.

This is incredibly annoying for an experienced lister who does not need this information. Is there a way to disable this new feature? Thanks
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello Doug4567 -

Apologies that the recently released tool tips have caused any difficulty for you.

Unfortunately, at this time, there is no way to disable the tips on the lister page, however, I understand how it could benefit more experienced users to have the option to turn such off and have forwarded your comments in the form of a feature request on to our Product Management team for their consideration.

I will update this thread as soon as more information regarding this becomes available.

- Craig
I came over here for the sole purpose to complain about these pop-ups and I see I'm not the only one. It's a bad idea. It's annoying. ..What's wrong with having a link that actually has to be clicked in order to get the pop-up box. Because once you know it..you know it. Let newbies click on it if they desire. But for seasoned listers.. this is just another irritation that we have to work around.

I'm sorry to sound so grouchy.. I appreciate all the good things about Auctiva. But honestly.. this makes no sense. We do not need to see these boxes each and every time the mouse point crosses one of them. It interrupts the flow of work.

Please disable them.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.