Skip to main content

Folks, I'm trying to schedule an auction for 3 wedgwood plates on ebay. Two auctions were scheduled with no problem but now when I try to post a 3rd Wedgwood auction I'm getting a message fro Auctiva that my first category is INVALID. The possible reason, Auctiva says, is because ebay has "deprecated" the category. Hah? Is this some crazy error thru Auctiva or has ebay changed something in its Wedgwood category? The first two auctions scheduled with no problem but when I encountered a problem scheduling the third auction I went and checked the first two and now they say invalid first category too. Anybody have any idea what's wrong? Thanks for any help.
Paulette
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

No ,it's not fixed yet. I ran into the same thing today on a Playstation Game,I can only get to video game and then it stops.I can't get to where I put in the UPC or IBN #'s.What is going on? How can this kind of error happen? I read on a post of a version of Auctiva you can purchase.Would that eliminate these errors all the time? Because the time spent on these is worth something . I bet everyone is going crazy over this like me. Confused

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.