Skip to main content

Well, that was a step backwards...

The new header hides the notifications under a hover function over "My Account"

I used the notifications count to keep track of the number of new listings I create in a session or per day. Serves as a bit of a motivator.

Thanks for burying that Auctiva, and for not asking.

Other than that it's just a new skin by the looks of it. No new functionality - or at least not that's been announced.
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi rtrichdick,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you are experiencing when navigating to your images.

For clarification, if you hover over the word "Images" in the top header, without clicking, a menu should display with a "Manage" link, this will navigate you straight to your images. We designed the new header to have the same functionality as the previous one so you should be able to navigate around your account as usual.

If the hover over menu is not displaying, you may be experiencing a technical issue. For further investigation, please reach out to our support team and they'll be happy to assist you. http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

If this is not the issue you're having please help me understand more specifically what you're looking for and I'll be glad to help.

Sincerely,
Natasha
Hi Richard,

Thank you for the clarification. Our new header is mobile responsive, so if the window size is not big enough the navigation links will be displayed in the drop down menu. However, if you click the "+" next to "Images" you should see the link to the "Manage" image page.

If you can maximize your browser, you should be able to view the top navigation links as usual. If your browser is maximized and you're still seeing the drop down menu it may be because of you computers display resolution. If that's the case, please let our support team know and they can assist you further.

Sincerely,
Natasha

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.