Skip to main content

All of my listings now have a "See Full Item Description" button on them?? What the heck is that? An extra step for buyers to navigate through. Ebay says it's an active content thing and to delete cookies and browsing history, but it's still there. Are we HTTPS compliant or not? What could be the problem. I see some other sellers listings that read just as before...normal, mine have this extra step. Any help?
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello hkharris -

It is possible that you are seeing the "See Full Item Description" button as a result of mixed content in your listing - or as a result of some testing eBay is performing. However, mixed content in a listing (having HTTP and HTTPS content) can cause this to occur. All images and links provided by Auctiva at this point are compliant with eBay policies, however the tool we run to update links would only affect links that are Auctiva links, so if there were any other links or non Auctiva content in your listings, it is possible that you have mixed content.

Please feel free to submit a support case from under the Help tab of the site letting us know a few sample listings where you're running into difficulty and we'll be happy to look into it for you.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.