Skip to main content

The Auctiva app available on Google Play I am trying to install it on my Note 8 which is currently on Android 8.0. The problem is that when i am opening the app it only loads a white blank screen on the startup and crashes itself automatically after few seconds. Any idea how to fix it?

Update: As I have uninstalled and then reinstalled the latest version of the app it has been working normally once again. Thank you so much Craig for the help Smile

Vikas Kundu
ShowBox Mobdro Tutuapp
Last edited {1}
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hello Vikas,

We are not aware of difficulties with the mobile app or the installation of the app and the app does appear to be operating normally on Android devices, so it is unclear what may be occurring for you.

As a first step, please try uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it, but if the difficulty persists, please file a support case from under the Help tab of our site letting us know the details of what you are experiencing and we'll be happy to look into it for you.

- Craig

Hi @JessieJ

Yes, the Auctiva Image app is available for both iOS and Android! You can download it for free from the App Store here.  This app gives you the ability to upload images straight from your mobile device directly into your Auctiva account.  Plus, there are a few image editing tools as well.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, I'm always happy to help. 

Sincerely,

Natasha

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.