Skip to main content

Hi, I am starting out and would like to know what is the best program for my needs? We have a database of products and I want to list them in my eBay store. Turbo Lister is not working out and now i'd like to know which is better for me. Blackthorne charges. Why? What do they have to offer that is better that Auctiva? What should i be aware of with listing through Auctiva? Our website has over 30000 items but i would only list a 1000 or so. I want to be able to easily change prices, description and images through file uploads and downloads. I would love if someone can help me out here. Thanks!
Original Post
i used blackthorne before when it was sellers asst and evewn b4 ebay bought it and it was auction asst when they changed to blacktorne i dropped it it was not worth the price or the constant problems , programers always changing trying to improve (which they didnt )hav used auctiva a year and a half and very happy, esp with the free features blackthorne doesnt have up to 24 pics , no charge, scrolling gallery, automatic billing ect

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.