Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Question:

Do we need to subscribe to an "eBay Store" to have our "Auctiva Store" items list on eBay?

The reason I ask is my Auctiva Store items are erroring out with a "Not Posted: API error". As I understand all errors are from eBay, not Auctiva.

Only my store items won't post, my auction items list fine. Can someone please assist? thx
quote:
Only my store items won't post, my auction items list fine. Can someone please assist?

No, you cannot select a "store" listing in your Auctiva listing form, if you don't actually subscribe to a "store" on eBay. All of your auction items, or fixed price listings will populate your Auctiva store however.

With the new lower price, and longer duration fixed price listings, I suspect many eBayers may decide to forgo having an eBay store altogether. I know it has certainly given me pause...I have decided not to decide about committing to an eBay store for the time being.
The fixed price listings are working quite well for me in my sales category.

The only downfall I have seen so far is the inability to put these long duration listings on vacation, should one need to leave town. I suppose you would have to cancel your listings?

LDC

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.