Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

I don't think Ebay would pull your listings because of an Auctiva link.
I pulled up some of your completed listings (if it is indeed you, your user name is the same) and found a link to your dot com site...

""or Visit my STORE at
www.flowersbygenevieve.com""

THIS is what is not allowed - no links to external sites, where the buyer may purchase there rather than on Ebay.

Since I can't see the listings that are gone, I'm guessing that if you had this link in them, that's the reason they were pulled.

Beautiful flowers, BTW.
quote:
The listing was removed because it violated the eBay Inappropriate Links policy. The violation occurred when you included the following information in your listing:

www.flowersbygenevieve.com

It's very simple really...Your dot com link is NOT allowed, it is NOT an Auctiva link.

Your Auctiva link can be found by clicking on Store at the top of the page...the link you will see there IS allowed. You can use that one with no problems Smile
Hi member_8880,

FYI:

The link "flowersbygenevieve" was referring to is actually just a link to her Auctiva store, for which she purchased a custom domain. Since her Auctiva store only displays her listings that are active on eBay at any given time, according to eBay's "Links Policy", that specific link actually should be permissible. In this case, the eBay employee who removed her listings assumed the link was prohibited without thoroughly investigating the contents of the associated site, which eBay eventually acknowledged.

Any additional questions or concerns? Please feel free to contact our customer support team using the appropriate link on our help page: http://www.auctiva.com/free-auction-software-help/help.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.