Skip to main content

Hello to all!, I had the winning bid on some items on eBay on 03/04/07 and sent the full payment on all the items that totaled $1,179.36. It is now 03/16/07 and the eBay Seller has not returned repeated emails or voice mail messages. The name of the eBay Seller is eve.pazmino doing business from Forest Hills, NY at (718) 301-9021. It is interesting to note that the day after I made the full payment for all of my eBay items, the Seller was no longer a Registered User on eBay. The person she is affiliated with is SHOE MOGUL LLC that is conducting business out of Hollis, NY at (646) 691-4605.*** PLEASE BEWARE OF THESE PEOPLE DOING BUSINESS AT EBAY AND THIS AUCTIVA WEBSITE!!! ***
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

You only had 4 ways to pay them for the merchandise you didn't get....check, money order, paypal, charge. I would not have paid anyone a lot of money by check, or money order.....Period. You were asking to get ripped off. If you paid by paypal or charge, you have "recourse for recovery" with either of these safe payment methods for large money transfers. They will prosecute for return of funds or make good on them themselves while they prosecute. If you paid any other way............well what can I say.........
Did you actually file an 'item not recieved' report? There will be a link on your transaction page...usually you must wait 7 days but since your seller is NARU do it NOW! I hope you paid with a CC thru Paypal! If not it's highly unlikely you will ever see your money or your items.
ALWAYS pay with a CC thru paypal--it's the safest thing you can do.Ebay offers no buyer protection anymore.
Sorry this happened to you, good luck.

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.