Skip to main content

I'm not a big lister--mainly selling some handcrafted jewelry items. But I do have an ebay store and use selling manager to manage things. Now, I've never pestered anyone for feedback, i.e., feedback reminder template ebay offers. And I read in some ebay discussion boards that that might not be such a great idea. Might get negative feedback. Any thoughts? So far, I've just let a buyer be if he/she decides not to leave feedback. What do you all think? Just leave things as they are?

Thanks much for any responses!
Original Post
Here's the blurb that I use for feedback..it works. Under this ID I sell ebooks/recipes. I also have three other eBay IDs. And I use the below blurb on all of my auctions. It's not asking for feedback in a blatant way..it's stating the feedback will enable me to know they received their item. Hope this helps!
Donna

Please let me know when you receive your item. The best way to do this is by posting positive feedback and I will do the same for you. If there is a problem please email me and I will do my best to correct it!
Thanks, Donna

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.