Skip to main content

I am currently using auto relist and inventory function together and they are great.

However recently I found that although I still had 2 items in stock, inventory showed 0 and thus stopped auto relisting accordingly. I checked all my procedure and guess this could be the key. Every 4 weeks I make a new plan of listing schedule. Everytime I start to list, I set a auto relist profile to all listings and then schedule them, for 4 weeks. Then before they actually stop, which is in the 3rd week, I start to prepare for the new run of schedule. So I set a new auto relist profile to all lisitngs again and of course schedule them. Is there anyone who can tell me if that is problem? :-) Thanks heaps.
Original Post
Hi forth2030,

It definitely sounds like you found the problem to me. When you set a limit to the number of times the item should be relisted automatically in your auto-relist profile, that limit will override the inventory based condition set forth in the " I Want to Auto-Relist if" section of your profile.

If you create a new auto-relist profile for these items that does not have that limit and then schedule them all again when they end with that new auto-relist profile selected, you should be able to avoid encountering this problem again.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer support team using the web form on the following page of our site: http://www.auctiva.com/help/requesthelp.aspx

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.