Skip to main content

Years ago I set up inventory in my Auctiva.

Somehow it never kept track of the actual numbers, not sure what I did wrong but...

I no longer use the inventory section. Problem is, I am not able to 'bulk edit' listings as I am always told that the inventory function is keeping that from happening.

I have tried to delete all of the items I had listed under inventory but some will not go away saying that I have scheduled listings for those item...I have nothing scheduled.

I would really like to be able to bulk edit things like duration, etc. As it is I am having to edit each item individually. It sure takes many hours to edit 700 listings each time ebay gives free listings but with only a limited number of days for duration. grrr!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Green_Horse_Gems
Original Post
Hi Green_Horse_Gems,

Thanks for posting your question here. We would need to look into some specific examples of where your inventory has not been tracked properly to figure out why that happened so I'm not sure what may have gone wrong at this point.

However, if you are just looking to be able to revise your listings in bulk at this point, I believe all you will have to do is disable the Inventory setting in your account, which can be done by mousing over the "My Account" tab within your account, selecting the "Inventory" option under "Settings, unchecking the box next to "Use Inventory Management" and then clicking the "Update Inventory Preferences" button at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance with your account, or if you are looking to find out more about why your inventory was not tracked properly in the past, please contact our customer support team by mousing over the "Help" tab within your account and clicking the "File Support Case" option.

-Mike

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.