Skip to main content

I list the same 2000+ different items every week on ebay, each on a 7 day auction.

All 2000+ items are different but they are all relisted back on ebay every 7 days.

When an item finishes the auction it is automatically relisted back on ebay for another 7 day auction via Auctiva. This happens whether the item sold or didn't sell.

At the moment I have no real way of knowing which are my best selling items and which are not selling.

i need to be able to look back and see which was my best selling items over the past 4 weeks, 7 weeks, 3 months etc...

Anyone know of anything that can do this?

Thanks Guys
Original Post
Hello poopppy -

We do offer an inventory control tool within accounts and if you use the Inventory Wizard to set it up you can opt for using the cost tracking, however, this tool does not provide the kind of analysis of your sales that you request here. You can also pull your recent transactions down in a .csv file from the CSV Reports area (from the eBay Sales menu), which may provide you with the data you require.

You may also wish to look into alternative inventory solutions to work in conjunction with your Auctiva account for the kind of data you are looking for. Unfortunately, I am unable to suggest a particular one for your request.

- Craig

Add Reply

Copyright © 1999-2018 Auctiva.com. All rights reserved.
Link copied to your clipboard.